To be perfectly honest, I had initially thought about making this blog my "undercover" one. In a world where anything you say, can and will be, held against you, I figured I needed a break. I wanted a place to rant without anyone knowing who was doing the ranting.
it was all going pretty well, when suddenly, I get to read this post on one of my friend's blogs. haha. i've been outed! oh well, there goes my supposedly hush-hush existence...
Not that it would have mattered. I haven't even written anything that could implicate me anyway. whew.
Random, Semi-Secret Tales of Life, Loves, and Medicine. My days during the the Psychodynamic Leap, and doing Psych Residency in Manila.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Popular Posts
-
"There is a man outside who has a little book that tells fortunes..." one of the nurses told me. I looked up from my reading, my c...
-
"Ok, give me a smile..." The photographer guy coaxed me gently. I remembered my mother holding my brother by the hand, lookin...
-
I like: 1. Black tea with honey... 2. That it's my father's (on the 22nd), and grandfather's (on the 12th)birthdays th...
-
“Like a hot knife cutting through butter…” was a friend’s description of the smoothness of Inoxcrom pens. A pen lover (and member of a gr...
-
My pockets are always bulky. My right would contain my beloved camera and my breast pocket would contain my handy pens. These two thin...
-
The people, both young and old alike were milling around prior to the main event. I'm almost back row center. The place was filled to th...
-
First off, A big big happy birthday greeting to Pop who just celebrated his 56th birthday yesterday (the 22nd)...and I do...
-
Boracay sunset. April 23, 2010. My recent Boracay vacation was one for the books. It was so much fun, I'm still "percolating...
-
What scares you the most? Me, I’ve got 4... the scariest things in the world would have to be… 1. Losing my two front teeth. 2. Hei...
-
I have an hour to "steep" in before the billing office opens... It's too short a time to read "One Flew Over The Cuckoo...
ooopps!
ReplyDeletengek!
that happened to me, too. anonymous effect din ang plan ko for my weblog, but a friend linked to it using my real name and i sort of panicked for about 0.8 seconds and then decided i won't be bothered by it, i'll just keep it a wholesome blog. ;p
Bwahaha.
ReplyDeleteSakpan!
hey tep :-) yes the whole world knows about it (as well as the Ms. SUMC thingy, hehe) by now... so would you mind if I put a link to it in my blog na? hehe...i hesitated kay you were posting as Sonia hehe... but your posts are really interesting and deserve to be read... naks!
ReplyDelete