Random, Semi-Secret Tales of Life, Loves, and Medicine. My days during the the Psychodynamic Leap, and doing Psych Residency in Manila.
Friday, April 1, 2011
Video: Bituing Walang Ningning
I love this song...this version particularly. Yet it's so melancholic, I seem to feel ambivalent about whether I should be happy about it, or if I want to cry.
(Don't mind the visuals...just put the headphones on and close your eyes. You'll see what I mean. Or hear.)
----
Still at the hospital. Not on-duty, but I had to do some stuff, put some papers together. so dorky. and it's a Friday Night.
I'm attached to the hospital by the hip, it seems. If it weren't so...relaxing, then I'd probably bolt off to my home, where it's warm, and my bed is soft and pillows squishy. i miss my bed.
:-S
I have a morning consult tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Popular Posts
-
"There is a man outside who has a little book that tells fortunes..." one of the nurses told me. I looked up from my reading, my c...
-
"Ok, give me a smile..." The photographer guy coaxed me gently. I remembered my mother holding my brother by the hand, lookin...
-
I like: 1. Black tea with honey... 2. That it's my father's (on the 22nd), and grandfather's (on the 12th)birthdays th...
-
“Like a hot knife cutting through butter…” was a friend’s description of the smoothness of Inoxcrom pens. A pen lover (and member of a gr...
-
My pockets are always bulky. My right would contain my beloved camera and my breast pocket would contain my handy pens. These two thin...
-
The people, both young and old alike were milling around prior to the main event. I'm almost back row center. The place was filled to th...
-
First off, A big big happy birthday greeting to Pop who just celebrated his 56th birthday yesterday (the 22nd)...and I do...
-
Boracay sunset. April 23, 2010. My recent Boracay vacation was one for the books. It was so much fun, I'm still "percolating...
-
I have an hour to "steep" in before the billing office opens... It's too short a time to read "One Flew Over The Cuckoo...
-
What scares you the most? Me, I’ve got 4... the scariest things in the world would have to be… 1. Losing my two front teeth. 2. Hei...
No comments:
Post a Comment