Random, Semi-Secret Tales of Life, Loves, and Medicine. My days during the the Psychodynamic Leap, and doing Psych Residency in Manila.
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Video: Say
I've always liked John Mayer. I like other songs, but this one's been stuck in my head all day. Cool one, right?
Oh hey, just a couple of thoughts...
The heavy manila rains have stopped, it's a bright new day, and my grand rounds patient is doing A-OK.
Oh, and Chamie and I got the top score in the Ego and Milieu exam.
My birthday is in 9 days.
and...
I'm bursting with fruit flavor. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Popular Posts
-
"There is a man outside who has a little book that tells fortunes..." one of the nurses told me. I looked up from my reading, my c...
-
"Ok, give me a smile..." The photographer guy coaxed me gently. I remembered my mother holding my brother by the hand, lookin...
-
I like: 1. Black tea with honey... 2. That it's my father's (on the 22nd), and grandfather's (on the 12th)birthdays th...
-
My pockets are always bulky. My right would contain my beloved camera and my breast pocket would contain my handy pens. These two thin...
-
“Like a hot knife cutting through butter…” was a friend’s description of the smoothness of Inoxcrom pens. A pen lover (and member of a gr...
-
The people, both young and old alike were milling around prior to the main event. I'm almost back row center. The place was filled to th...
-
First off, A big big happy birthday greeting to Pop who just celebrated his 56th birthday yesterday (the 22nd)...and I do...
-
Boracay sunset. April 23, 2010. My recent Boracay vacation was one for the books. It was so much fun, I'm still "percolating...
-
I have an hour to "steep" in before the billing office opens... It's too short a time to read "One Flew Over The Cuckoo...
-
What scares you the most? Me, I’ve got 4... the scariest things in the world would have to be… 1. Losing my two front teeth. 2. Hei...
youre my girl crush, belated happy bday! Ngayon lang ako napadpad rito. :)
ReplyDelete-G
yay its approved. :) and probably Id like to stay in this JM entry. I left comments somewhere in this blog. It seems like youre a local celebrity based from the numerous birthday greetings you got.
ReplyDelete