Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Lazarus

Most times, I like cereal without the milk, coffee without the fuss, and being at work, without having to actually do work.

Today is one of those days… :-)

After an especially stressful week, I’ve decided to give myself a day’s break (because tomorrow, I’m going to be seeing patients again, and Lord knows we are going to go on and on when that comes around…)

So I did. After taking a shower, I lazed in bed with my favorite criminal minds series and had a bit of fun watching. After a while, I began having guilty feelings for not doing anything. So I’m sitting up now, and doing what best gets me into a good work mode.

(Yes, I’m blogging again. :-))
-----

A couple of years ago, I closed down my blog because of certain problems with privacy. In the whole time, I felt quite stifled…lost and floundering in the cloistered walls of my mind. ß I’d normally tell myself that one of these days, I was going to open up another new blog and “move on”.
I never did, though. I was blogging in tumblr, and then wordpress…but it never felt as comfortable as I wanted.

Anyway, to make the long story short, I’m back to blogging again.

No fanfare, I suppose. Just a few words to get my blogging habit started.

----

It’s been two years…I believe I’ve changed some as a person, but I’d also like to believe my spirit is unbroken.

You’ve been with me for a while  now, and I’ve shared many things.

I learned more about myself too.

Perhaps it is time to do that again.

Love,



S.







































No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

Translate