Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Video: Every Breath You Take


Got this video idea from a friend, it's become my current work song, while I prepare for my grand rounds. I love this song. It reminds me of good things.


The rain is continuously coming in sheets...and many people in Manila are in knee deep (or worse) water.

Here in the hospital, the grounds outside are still flooded, but they're starting to recede...there was no rain this morning...but it seems to be coming back again. Good thing we're all warm, safe and dry, and there's food, electricity and water. Good company to be had.

I don't want to be selfish...i'd love an extension, but you should see the people on tv...I hope this ends soon, for all of us.

I want to go home too, for my birthday. and I won't be able to, if this keeps going on.

A blessed day to all, Be safe, everyone.

Love,

S.

Stranded at the hospital. with the Hepe, and the First years (photo by: RG).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

Translate