Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2009

10 random thoughts.



1. I think the best way to give someone new enthusiasm is to give him/her a new responsibility, one that let's him feel that he is contributing to a bigger picture.
2. I don't like guys who assume too much. 
3. It's Palm Sunday, and yet again, i'll be slaving away at the hospital wards. 
4. There is a growing skepticism brewing inside me regarding matters of the heart. either that, or i've just become manhid.
5. A woman I talked to died.
6. A man came in the ER at 1 in the morning and died while he was being resuscitated. I didn't feel much of anything. Just pity for the family he left behind.
7. The ER should only be for emergency cases.
8. I want to be happy.
9. Promises should be kept. 
10. Time should be managed wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

Translate