Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Piece of Me: May

This is a monthly game started by Toothfairy. It's usually a game to tell about yourself, which is usually done at the start of the month...but I kept putting it off. It's a cross-sectional view of sorts, of life, so without further ado,

I like:  All things D (i.e. D., my fuzzy rat,who i sleep with at night. Dorian Gray, Doritos, Denouements, Difficult words, Dill pickles,  etc. :-p).

I don't like:  getting sick. embarrassing myself. :-p

I want you to know:  that there will be a little less melodrama this month. :-)

I've planned:  to get a Blackberry.

I want to say to someone special:  Hi... :-)

...So short, so not me.

5 comments:

  1. D? Well, I can be a dork. I hope that counts! =)

    Your new profile pic looks very chic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm... who could that someone special be? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nitin: D is just a D. lol.

    @Rick: I like dorks! I am one myself. :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    Here's a call for entries to TBR v.2 which I am hosting soon!
    http://jaaraf.blogspot.com/2010/06/all-i-needed-to-know-i-learned-in.html
    Hope you can send an entry!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Popular Posts

Translate