Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Repost (Multiply)

November 30, 2008
Dumaguete City

The last time I was truly hurt in a relationship, i stayed off my "heart muscle" for a year before I felt I was strong enough to have another go at it. I try to avoid getting hurt in anything, because although I have a high pain threshold, I abhor pain, and I never deemed it necessary in things like these.

Now, the thing that I hate most about the fizzling out of relationships is the "termination of the contract, and the liquidation of the investments". There is no other term I can use to best describe how it feels, but I'm sure you get the general picture.

It's virtually a see-sawing between joy and pain, and optimism and then pessimism (i.e. "do you think we'll still be friends?"), which is, a necessary part of life, and growing up.

------

To which my friends replied, and I paraphrase... It's all or nothing, "If one must go, everything must follow.", i.e. no friendships, no communication, no attempts whatsoever.

I have a pretty good idea of what I want to do, but what you do?

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

Translate