Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Wish Lists

Christmas party at work is just right around the corner, next week, actually. They thought about putting up a "Wish List" poster...so everybody could put down what they really wanted. Gift ideas for their Secret Santa. Here's a section of it...


It was pretty funny, when I first saw it... at least it made the legwork (and brain work) of picking out a present easier. They ranged from the simple and direct... 

...to the semi-simple and easy...(because you still have to figure out if he wants a Swiss [wall clock] or not)





To the practical...
 

And also to the very short notice* (and maybe even near-impossible)...




(Translation: "A wife, even an elderly one"!)

and then finally, to the one that's of course, Mine.


 

(It's a low price range, so I didn't exactly ask for the moon. Maybe I'd like to have it all gift-wrapped...a parker gel pen in black, a Sherlock Holmes book that I spied in Fully Booked, a blusher from Maybelline, and a scrapbook for my pictures. (Bow!))


The Christmas Party's next week, and we're supposed to do a little dance too. :-p Bring it on, I love a good party, anytime. I reckon I've "assimilated" into the whole workplace culture already...


--------------------- 


Christmas has always been one of my favorite times of the year. I'm looking forward to the family parties and all the fun memories of the Christmas season...and although I know all i've talked about on this entry are presents, I'd like to say that there is something more to it that that.

And, as a side note, if I was asked what I really wanted for Christmas, I'd have to say that it was a little more expensive. I'd like to have 3 things, either altogether at one time, or one by one, whichever happens first. They'd start with a letter "L", a letter "B" and a lastly, a letter "Y".

...and they come with a steep price tag.

:-p But that's my wish list. 

What's yours?   

- S.

3 comments:

  1. Parker has a Gel Pen? Really?Ü Gotta go to National Bookstore to take a look at it.

    --
    I like the Freedom Wall kind of thing that you guys did. The wishlists are indeed very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. buy na lang the Sherlock Holmes compilations, kanang all the stories in 1 or 2 volumes :) i love sherlock homes too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ russ: Yep, i think I saw one. I bought a fountain pen from parker before, it's always been handy.But I want someone else to buy the gel pen for me this christmas. hehe

    @gaya: I love him too! No surprise, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle used to be a doctor kc. :-p

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Popular Posts

Translate