Random, Semi-Secret Tales of Life, Loves, and Medicine. My days during the the Psychodynamic Leap, and doing Psych Residency in Manila.
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Summertime
"In the summertime, when the weather is fine...you can jump right up, and touch the sky..."
(CG's nanny, enjoying the afternoon swim at Lalimar Beach resort, La Libertad, Negros Oriental. April 10,.2010. We had the office outing there earlier. I saw her sitting by the pool's edge, and was reminded of bright bright carefree summer days...and just had to snap this one.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Popular Posts
-
"There is a man outside who has a little book that tells fortunes..." one of the nurses told me. I looked up from my reading, my c...
-
"Ok, give me a smile..." The photographer guy coaxed me gently. I remembered my mother holding my brother by the hand, lookin...
-
I like: 1. Black tea with honey... 2. That it's my father's (on the 22nd), and grandfather's (on the 12th)birthdays th...
-
My pockets are always bulky. My right would contain my beloved camera and my breast pocket would contain my handy pens. These two thin...
-
“Like a hot knife cutting through butter…” was a friend’s description of the smoothness of Inoxcrom pens. A pen lover (and member of a gr...
-
The people, both young and old alike were milling around prior to the main event. I'm almost back row center. The place was filled to th...
-
First off, A big big happy birthday greeting to Pop who just celebrated his 56th birthday yesterday (the 22nd)...and I do...
-
Boracay sunset. April 23, 2010. My recent Boracay vacation was one for the books. It was so much fun, I'm still "percolating...
-
What scares you the most? Me, I’ve got 4... the scariest things in the world would have to be… 1. Losing my two front teeth. 2. Hei...
-
I have an hour to "steep" in before the billing office opens... It's too short a time to read "One Flew Over The Cuckoo...
What a wonderful place to be. Wish I was sitting next to her! {sigh}
ReplyDeletesoo true :) soo true :)
ReplyDeletenakakatuwa, ang saya-saya niya! haha!
ReplyDeletesigh. how i wish summers can still be as carefree as they were when we were kids.