Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

The art of letting go

 

- of Gibo Teodoro and the presidency
- of disappointments
- of rejection
- of the memory DOA patient this afternoon
- of the red fountain pen I saw at the store
- of fear.
- of bitterness.
- of the purple dress
- of the stainless steel watch that I misplaced [forever] after taking it off to scrub for a delivery (although I haven't entirely decided on this yet.)
- of the annoyance of Joseph Estrada being consistently 2nd place in the Presidential race
- of complacency and inactivity.
- of insecurities
- of flighty endeavors and impulsivity
- of certain good memories.

and, most painfully, 

- of the carefully-edited blog entry I had written in tumblr.com, which I lost [forever] after pressing a key accidentally. (Serves me right.)

:-(

(gotcha.)

4 comments:

  1. sayang ang mistakenly-deleted entry. it happens to everybody. :D

    btw, why let go of certain good memories?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Letting go is healthy. But impulsivity can be good at times...and purple is a great color for a dress!

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rick: Being impulsive can be good, but it can also have those "cringe moments" when you think about things in retrospect.

    @C: I didn't mean to sound so anticlimactic in this entry, but i did feel bad about losing that one entry after spending so much time on it...then tried to temper it by writing all the other stuff I wanted to/had to let go of. Stress relief? :-p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Letting go is difficult, for me as also. But it belongs to life, so everyone has to let go of something in sometime, right?

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Popular Posts

Translate