Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Piece of Me (June)

In the tradition of the monthly Q and A game, which is "Piece of Me", I have decided to hand in my "two cents worth" a bit earlier than I usually would. SO here we are, in this game, which was started by the Tooth Fairy, who is pretty much still on hiatus..

I like: Hanging out at my grandparents occasionally, watching Glee (and I especially loved what Vocal Adrenaline did to Bohemian Rhapsody), surprise trips, happy weddings, short dresses, calligraphy pens, Adam's Manual of Neurology, singing in the shower. Oh, and the quirkiness of this line

                         "Want to put my tender heart in a blender. watch it spin 'round in a beautiful oblivion.
                                         Rendezvous, then I'm through with you."

I don't like: the tedium of the commute. the loss of hours. boredom. helplessness. and complacency. Oh, and insistent folks, who stick with quack remedies. Oh, and lack, lack and lack. :-( And, death on my watch.

I plan: to prioritize more. :-) and forget about the "last-minute madness". learn how to whistle "Bohemian Rhapsody", finish the textbooks, pass the papers.

I want you to know: that I was just bored? :-p Oh, and that I'm never doing mush anymore. :-)

I want to say to someone special:  Preorder for me, please. :-p Oh, and vivs, A.M.? Seeya!
                                                                                                              
                                                                                                          

5 comments:

  1. i like the 'i don't like' doc. that's one of the reasons why i plan to move up north. :D

    btw, where'd you get that quirky line?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Singing in the shower, surprise trips, happy weddings and short dresses are wonderful. =)

    Pep? Not me, I just tell it like I see it! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @marley: tedium with events on the side vs. ease but hardly anything happening. oh, and cool climate and great terrain. you pick. :-p

    @Rick: i'm trying to work on Bohemian rhapsody in the shower too. haha. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I don't like: the tedium of the commute. the loss of hours. boredom. helplessness. and complacency. Oh, and insistent folks, who stick with quack remedies" -->not to mention the elbow to elbow (or should i say armpit to armpit?)mash in the MRT? :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaa.. pre order for you.. i shall make a note of that.. haha... your grandparents sound like good company.. :D

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Popular Posts

Translate