Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Thanks, Vivz

Just recently, my best friend Ivy came to Manila. Her sister Ann and Loreen had just passed the medical boards, and I just recently had a birthday...so we ate out.

Steak dinner. Coffee. Lots of laughs. (The usual Fun-with-Ivy-Guevs time.)

And then her younger sister Ann and Loreen went off to go somewhere and we were left alone on the soft chairs.

And after thinking a while, I asked, "Say Vivz, will you ever get tired of me talking about...stuff?"

And she goes, "Nope. I may not always agree with you, but I don't think I'll ever get tired."

And I go, "Ok, cool. Thanks. I think it'll take a little while longer than I thought."

"Let's talk about the trip, then!"

------

(we've been friends since we were both 13, actually. But it's funny. we've never had a scuffle/fight/whatever. I reckon it's either I'm non-confrontational, OR, we're just both too cool. :-) )

(She got that name because when Antoine mentioned that she looked like that CNN Anchor Veronica Pedrosa, and then I started calling her that. and it stuck.)

lucky me.

Love,

S.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

Translate