Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Photos: PPA Convention, Tagaytay January 24-27, 2012

Taal Vista Hotel, January 26, 2012.

The place was really nice. This was at 8AM, when I was just going around to take pictures... the place itself is pretty. My photos don't do it justice, but when I say pretty, and calm, and peaceful (and super windy!), I really meant it.



That's Taal Volcano in the background. The venue was just my kind of space...lots and lots of wide open spaces, and photo options. 

That's Taal Volcano, a "Volcano within a Lake." <-- Dayanara Torres said something to this effect earlier.

Taal Vista has a Walden Pond type of feel...no doubt this guys things so too. :-)



Pre- or Post- performance. Can't remember. :-)


"The Lings", minus Bien...who was SROD at the time. :-p

"Mga Anak ni SBV"? ;-)
Oh, and I got to meet Margie Holmes. Isn't that cool too?

After we did our dance number. :-) (We won 3rd place, though. hehe)

Oh, and guess what. Promise was there..."Gilagid" smile and all! :-)

(there were other happenings, on that "last thursday night". haha.)
We had a great time.

Love,

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

Translate