Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Video: This Year (Chantal Kreviazuk)

Tonight I just had a really cool idea...well, for me, anyway.

I had finally found a way to tell my patient's story... :-) It was a moment of serendipity, a little spark of an idea that has gotten me all excited and ready to work more on it.


I've been in a funk for the past few weeks...not a hint of inspiration, and now, boom. I'm back in the game. :-)

Oh, do wish me luck.

Love,

S.

p.s. The idea didn't just hit me...it entailed a whole day of doing rounds, talking to friends, thinking a lot, times of quiet prayer,  reading stories...watching Harvey Specter and Mike Ross do the hottie lawyer duties they do, listening to the theme song...and then *kaching*, I felt I've hit
the jackpot.

(I hope it goes well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

Translate