Pages

Saturday, December 20, 2008

"Out"-ted

To be perfectly honest, I had initially thought about making this blog my "undercover" one. In a world where anything you say, can and will be, held against you, I figured I needed a break. I wanted a place to rant without anyone knowing who was doing the ranting.

it was all going pretty well, when suddenly, I get to read this post on one of my friend's blogs. haha. i've been outed! oh well, there goes my supposedly hush-hush existence...

Not that it would have mattered. I haven't even written anything that could implicate me anyway. whew.

3 comments:

  1. ooopps!
    ngek!

    that happened to me, too. anonymous effect din ang plan ko for my weblog, but a friend linked to it using my real name and i sort of panicked for about 0.8 seconds and then decided i won't be bothered by it, i'll just keep it a wholesome blog. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey tep :-) yes the whole world knows about it (as well as the Ms. SUMC thingy, hehe) by now... so would you mind if I put a link to it in my blog na? hehe...i hesitated kay you were posting as Sonia hehe... but your posts are really interesting and deserve to be read... naks!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Popular Posts

Translate