Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Video: My Man



Rachel sang this song in Glee (one of my fave shows currently)...and i liked it very much. When we were younger, Barbra Streisand was a regular on the weekend playlist. We had a greatest hits Barbra cd then (I packed it when i went to med school, and the last time i saw it in my pop's car, and now I haven't seen it since.)i was able to sing along when we watched that episode...and i couldn't get it out of my head for the rest of the day. I sang it everywhere.


Gotta love Barbra. :-)


"oh my man i love him so...he'll never know. 
All my life is just despair, but i don't care..." <--oh but i do.
When he takes me in his arms...the world is bright..." <--yup..


The trick to singing a good song is to internalize it. but that was my LSS song for the whole week. at least now it's over. :-) 


the Lings (the pet name we coresidents call each other), watching Glee during lunch break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

Translate