Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Sam.

I got myself a brand new Baby.

This was the "virgin screen"...i didn't do a lot of tweaking.

:-p The fingerprints? i know, right... I should've gotten the matte screen protector. well, maybe next time.

I so love the minimalist design.

Apple keeps it really really simple.

When it was first installed, I couldn't wait!
















I bought it and had the dudes at the store "dress it up". :-)

Before: It took a little getting used-to, but hey, it was fun.

After: I'm definitely a happy customer!

1 comment:

  1. I've been anti-Apple (not sure why), but your enthusiasm makes me want to at least consider their various computing options the next time I'm in the market--when my netbook burns out. =)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Popular Posts

Translate