Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Dencio's and the Hangover

No, i didn't do anything bad of over the weekend. (The title is not related.)

Just had my cousins stay with me for a couple of days.


My cousin Lemuel (who just got back from Japan on a training grant (he's an engineer)) was feeling generous, so he took us all out to grill dinner. He wanted Gerry's Grill, so I said..."Hey, I know where that is!" 

And when we got there....the place turned out to be a Dencio's. haha . My bad. 


That's my cousin Lemuel, and his fiance Patricia, who's also an engineer. She's going to be a lawyer soon, too. So my cousin goes, "You know, we're very lucky, our kids will be both good-looking (at this, he raises his eyebrows up and down), and smart (and then he looks at her.).  :-p 

lol... sorry, but it sounds better in my dialect when we say it.



Oh, and we had sisig and crispy pata, and sinugba...until we could barely stand up.

:-)

And the clincher?

We watched Hangover II afterwards. 

:-) Such fun!


Love, 

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

Translate