Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

On certain journeys


LRT, Manila. August 5,2011. Photo by: RD Laxina.

Certain truths, especially those that we actively seek, can be heartbreaking. Like everything else in life, it takes courage to accept things that we cannot change.

We will all have to take some journeys alone eventually. Fortitude does not come easy. The Strength of mind that allows one to endure pain or adversity with courage. “ cannot be achieved in a single day. 

This picture was taken by my cousin Ruville while we were taking the train one time. I saw this one, and I can’t remember what I was thinking in it while she was using my camera that day, but it did remind me of the way I feel about things right now.


Things happen for a reason, to teach a valuable lesson, and hopefully, just hopefully, make way for something better.

~ S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

Translate