Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Update

1. I went out with someone, and we watched Zombadings, Patayin sa Sindak si Remington. Inspite of myself, I had a great time…Zombadings was a fun surprise…the lead actor was pretty good. For a while there, I really thought he was gay, and then afterwards, I knew he was not. for sure. Or was he?

(yes, he was THAT good.)

2. I like eating out.
3. My grand rounds patient is doing well. I hope therapy goes well for him. he’s in his early 20’s and has a long way to go. one life saved from a lifetime of mental illness is worth the labor. :- )
4. I’ve always gotten food this week. Now my fridge is stuffed, and my friend was like,“Whoa, you have a lot of food…”
5. I have a lot of work to do tonight. But I’m still here.
6. I’ve got 2 pieces I want to post. and a blog rounds topic coming up. My apologies for the delay!

Love,

S.

3 comments:

  1. That's greta news on the patient. I'm glad you've stocked up the food at home--that is sometimes the only game in town (at least where I live).

    Okay, the actor was that good, but how was the someone??? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah that someone :)-g

    ReplyDelete
  3. So... who is this certain someone ma cherie? =)

    Kane

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Popular Posts

Translate