Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day.

valentines day
Found photo. February 2012. Manila

A man reserves his true and deepest love not for the species of woman in whose company he finds himself electrified and enkindled, but for that one in whose company he may feel tenderly drowsy.

George Jean Nathan (I'd feel the same way, if I were a man. But is that ever enough?)

Love, S.

-----
 I spent the first few moments of Valentines day in the callroom, getting an endorsement from Dave, my Junior Resident on-duty regarding a patient he saw at the ER. Love-related. 'Happens everytime...', I went. Won't be doing much this Valentines Day... but I'll be watching Mamma Mia tomorrow night with my best friend and her family. Pretty good timing. 


I have nothing against Valentines Day, in fact, I love the whole commercial success of it all. not really. I'm glad some people still believe in it though...I need some form of mild remedial classes in it, though, although I'm still a case of the hopeless romantic heebie-jeebies. So help me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

Translate