Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Baby Doctor

Creche = Nursery (faces intentionally blurred to protect privacy.)
 
As a second year resident, we get to have rotations in Child Psychiatry... for this June month, Trina and I got to go and observe some students at a nearby school. We spent the afternoon there, and we each had to pick a class. She took the toddler class (2-3 year old kids), and I observed the nursery class (3-4 years old).

I loved the exposure...I so love being around kids, so it was a fun experience for me. For a while now, I've been considering doing Child Psychiatry fellowship after I graduate (that's another 2 years of being here in Manila)...but when I get home, I'll be able to serve a wider base. AND I'll be able to do better in my advocacy. :-)

(RG has the same, but I think he's "ruling" Bicol. Chamie might do Child too...and so will Mer.)

:-)

Well, we'll see.

Bottomline is, I love children.

Love,

S.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

Translate