Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Daily Headache

The trip from home to the hospital where I work, usually takes around 20 minutes. These days however, it takes almost an hour…

This is why..



I usually leave by 6:30 in the morning if I want to make it in time for work (which starts at strictly 7:30). It’s a strict time that we have to keep, and it's absolutely a must that we get there before the clock hits 7:30 (or before the resident marks/ “closes” the listing, whichever comes first). If your name comes after the bar, you're pretty sure to have 4 hours worth of effin' extensions...which is a bad thing because it adds up.

If I want to get to work with enough time to see some patients and scratch out respectable progress notes, I have to leave by 6 AM or earlier.. *sigh*

There aren’t that many roads leading from my place to the city, so it doesn’t leave me much of a choice except to wake up really early and take the multicab early. Oh how I wish they would get the road repairs over and done with already!

It’s stressing me out. Seriously.

2 comments:

  1. St. Pauls...the whole length of the road in that area (near Bunao to Pulantubig na highway). The problem is, since half of the two-lane road is being fixed, only one lane is left and everyone is taking turns passing it. tsk tsk..

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Popular Posts

Translate