Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Project 365: Day 1

Day 1:  This was a gas truck that (I heard), made a wrong swerve and ended up overturned. May parents told me that earlier in the day, the whole area stank of gasoline and traffic was up to the next town. This was in San Jose, Oriental Negros. I just realized how dangerous it was...what if someone had had a lighted cigarette and had been really careless that day? tsk tsk...

Now that's a thought...does it really happen like that in the movies?

I suppose it is not a good idea to start off my pic-a-day project with a spill such as this one, but nevertheless, it is a dramatic enough pic for posting. :-) I have many many random pictures on hand, actually, but since I'm not online everyday, I am going to be delayed most of the time.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Maybe after seeing this drivers will be more careful when driving near these big trucks. On the bright side, I always wondered what the top of one of these trucks looked like. Now I know!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Popular Posts

Translate