Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Photo: Sunset in the Sky

Sunset in the Sky. January 1, 2012. Photo By: S.

I love the fiery, but nonetheless quiet, drama of sunsets...

...and I have to say that although my flight got delayed to Manila got delayed and we had to hover for almost an hour in midair, I liked the fact that I ended up with a pretty picture (well, pictures, actually. :-)).

Sunsets can be pretty symbolic;  the end of a good day, the prequel to a new one, or it can be just a plain sentimental memory, like maybe a beautiful sunset shot off Rizal Boulevard. But this one's pretty different, because, for one thing, i took it up in the sky.  :-)

How often does one get to catch that?

(At least, not for me, most of my trips have been early in the morning, or in the middle of the afternoon.)

:-)

It seems like an unconventional sunset picture...with clouds and more clouds in the horizon. 

I take that as a lucky omen.

An unconventional sunset...to symbolize an unconventional, but hopefully good, year ahead?

I hope so. :-)

Happy New Year. :-)

Love,

S.




Photos by: Me. :-)

Oh, and some family pictures thrown in. Not everyone could make it, though. But doesn't green look totally...funky fresh? :-)



:-) Love. Fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

Translate