Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Comfort food


March 5, 2012. Sunday Morning.

      After a stressful time, I felt I needed some "feel-good" food.  I'm not one to really binge on food during stressful times, but these babies, however, were soothing. :-)

Thai Spring Rolls

Window Cathedral from Goldilocks for breakfast.


Laing (one of my fave food ever) from Recipes! :-)

----- 

Usually, when I'm really stressed out, whether emotionally, or from work, I find myself sleeping a lot, or either writing a lot. This time, though, I've decided to try the "comfort food" route. It was okay, I suppose, but I don't think it'll be a common thing...I get full really easily.

Anyway, just a random post.

Love,

S.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sonia! How are you? It's been ages. =) Eat well, good food is one of the best things in life.

    Kane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kane.how's it going? :-) I've been trying to enjoy good food lately...'cause I have it pretty bad, I sometimes forget to eat.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Popular Posts

Translate